We work smart, and play to win. Think you have what it takes to make it on our team?
If so, you’re in the right place.
M3 Design, based in Austin, Texas, always accepts resumes for interns in all departments.
We offer 3-6 month internships throughout the year in our mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, information technology, biomedical and industrial design departments. Internships are typically offered to individuals who are working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in one of these disciplines or have recently graduated. The desire to work in a creative, multidisciplinary team-oriented environment is required.
- Show strong personal initiative and accountability while embracing a collaborative approach to design.
- Shows the aptitude to work with minimal supervision.
- This role will involve constant interdisciplinary collaboration and candidates must credibly present their ideas to a range of audiences.
- Willingness to take direction from team/project leaders.
- Related work experience / outstanding portfolio
- Strong design aptitude and development process thinking
- Unique perspective / complementary experiences to add to team
- Proficient in the use of 3D CAD software (SolidWorks, Pro/Engineer, Keyshot)
- Applicable Awards / Recognition
- Bachelors Degree in Industrial Design (BFA preferred) or Mechanical Engineering
- Currently involved in an industrial design or engineering program at an accredited institution
- M3 Design, Inc. is committed to providing and promoting equal employment opportunities for all persons without regard to age, color, creed, disability, sex, sexual orientation, membership or activity in a local commission, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, status with regard to public assistance, or religion.