We work smart, and play to win. Think you have what it takes to make it on our team?
If so, you’re in the right place.
At M3 Design, we do great work and finish well. The world’s leading companies trust us to solve their toughest business challenges with great product development and customer experiences.
We have a unique culture where our engineering and industrial design teams work side-by-side from start to finish on our client projects. We don’t separate the strategy or concepts from the people doing the work. We create immersive experiences and products by taking the time to immerse ourselves through our stakeholder centered design process.
Best of all, we’re involved in high-stakes design—our solutions must be scalable and work as advertised, every time. We understand that our clients have one shot to see a product through design, production, and market release to meet their business goals. We’re here to help realize that goal.
Do you think you have what it takes to make it on our team? If so, you’re in the right place.
M3 Design is looking for a passionate Marketing Manager with strong communication and digital skills to join our team. This role will have the opportunity to build a marketing program and partner with the Business Development team to generate new demand and business opportunities for the company. S/he will be responsible for planning and executing lead generation programs and value-added campaigns targeted at senior executives and focused on three market verticals: healthcare, workplace, and lifestyle products / experiences.
The Marketing Manager will be expected to leverage and further develop a strong thought leadership program, work portfolio and marketing database to drive new business. S/he will plan, manage, and execute online and social media campaigns. Furthermore, s/he will build M3 Design’s brand through planning, organizing, and the execution of industry speaking events, design award submittals, and networking events. S/he will also work with M3 Design’s Creative and Business Development teams to create and refine sales materials.
The Marketing Manager will combine their skills and passions to take responsibility for:
- Developing, implementing and reporting on demand generation campaigns that contribute to M3 Design’s pipeline of new business opportunities
- Creating overall branding campaigns and materials for our three focus areas: Healthcare, Workplace and Lifestyle
- Managing M3 Design’s thought leadership and work portfolio, including written and visual content support.
- Managing M3 Design’s website and social media channels including content development, implementation and updating
- Managing design award submissions
- Managing M3 Design’s presence at industry conferences and organizing client and prospect events
- Establishing M3 Design’s reputation through various media, analyst or partner relations programs
Someone who has done this job in the past, but always with someone else above. You know you want the opportunity to create something on your own and you’d do an amazing job. You’ve dreamt of being responsible for the entire marketing process and advising others on how it should be done. You’re looking to take control of your career and your development. You are looking for a company that believes in doing great work, finishing well and having fun in the process. You want a place where the experience you have goes beyond the typical Austin workplace of being dog-friendly with weekly breakfast tacos and Friday afternoon beer runs. You want all of that and more.
You bring to the organization the following competencies;
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in marketing/selling for a client services organization
- Self-sufficient and require minimal direction
- Strong track record in direct marketing and database marketing; ideally with Pardot and Salesforce.com
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong communicator who excels in all forms of verbal and written communication to clients and prospects
- A content-driven marketer who can identify stories, perspectives and insights of interest, and partner to produce M3 Design communications, events and campaigns
- A passion for design/innovation, technology and the challenges that face M3 Design’s clients
- A fast learner who can build expertise and understand trends and needs in various verticals, including healthcare, workplace, and lifestyle products / experiences.
- Strong networker
- Personable, opinionated, curious, empathetic
- Experience with event marketing
- Photography, image editing, videography and editing skills valued (incl. Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
M3 Design, Inc. is committed to providing and promoting equal employment opportunities for all persons without regard to age, color, creed, disability, sex, sexual orientation, membership or activity in a local commission, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, status with regard to public assistance, or religion.